- Tell me about yourself.
- Why did you choose this field?
- What have you done that shows initiative.
- Why have you held so many (or so few) jobs in the past five years?
- Tell about how you could be of an asset to this company.
- Give an example of a problem you encountered in your previous job, and tell how you handled it.
- What in your past work experience particularly relates to our company’s needs?
- What are your salary requirements? Would you accept less?
- How long will you stay with this job if we offer it to you?
- What are your long term career goals? How will this job help you meet them?
- What is the best/worst thing your previous employer could say about you?
- How do you deal with stress?
- Give two reasons why I should hire you.
- What qualities do you see yourself bringing to this company?
- Do you have any questions?
|Tips on Interviewing Strategy
|Answers to Common Interview Questions